It was wonderful to "meet" you, cd. I thoroughly enjoyed your stay on TT. Lord bless you!

Dean Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

                  cd:  I have come to realize my passion are to much for extended stay on TT. To my family on this site-you have a place in my heart.Bill Thank you for being a brother. Judy and Izzy you are the reason(s) I have been here as I wanted to help. David I want to be brothers with you and if we continue on I will never know you for here I only "see" part of what of what you are-I may try again -God bless you. The weakness I see in most of the group is the lack of being " One Book". The winners of all discussion are those-as Judy is- of one book. Judy- David is wrong on many things including NASV and Calvinism and I believe he can learn from you as he is not of "one Book-Thank you Kevin for returning the KJ Bible to me:-) No one on this site need fear (not that anyone has feared-tough crowd) any law suite or revenge from me-God on the other hand may have issues. My grandson wants to play no w- and my wife smiles at this letter-bye.

Yahoo! Personals