The inerrancy debate and the search for Emus are on a par with one another.(Extinction is the word)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: December 03, 2005 12:54
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Warning!!! Neo-Orthodoxy in our midst .... JD and Lance are infected

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 12:40:34 -0500 Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

JD writes: Stop with the lie,  Judy.   You have nothing to back up your claim but when has that slowed you down in the past.    You want Barth to be a threat THEREFORE he is.   He spent his lifetime presenting the Message of scripture  --   a lifetime.   He is all about the biblical message and you are all about making up stuff.    Quite a difference.

Take note JD since you are always accusing me of not understanding what BSF is all about - the founder of BSF Miss Weatheral Johnson was at this meeting which in effect was called together to battle with exactly what you are so busy defending.

 I invited the five speakers, plus Miss Weatheral Johnson (of Bible Study Fellowship), Karen Hoyt and a few others to come early to the conference so we could pray in our living room about what to do regarding the inerrancy battle in the church. We had that prayer meeting then launched the conference and our little study center that February evening in Mt. Hermon with about 300 people in attendance. During the weekend conference, I gathered the speakers, Miss Johnson, and a few others together to discuss what strategy we might use to organize a frontal attack on this problem of a Barthian/liberal view of Scripture having infiltrated most of evangelicalism in North America