Sorry Bub, he has loosed my stammering tongue!
And his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, and praised God.
And NOW
My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.
PS 45 my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
His word & Name will always be on this Tongue!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
apparently Jesus said everything he needed to say back then, but you sound more like his parrot than his sheep, Bro; why not try interacting with us, like you're one of us on the planet rather than the Voice from above?