But these guys are not here to teach Mormon Doctrine.
Why not just get it from the horses mouth?
http://www.gospeldoctrine.com/NewTestament/Ephesians2.htm
But only at this point, when we finally realize our inability to perfect and save ourselves, when we finally realize our truly desperate situation here in mortality and our need to be saved from it by some outside intervention—only then can we fully appreciate the One who comes to save.
“At that point, the Savior steps in and says, ‘So you've done all you can do, but it's not enough. Well, don't despair. I'll tell you what, let's try a different arrangement. How much do you have? How much can fairly be expected of you? You give me exactly that much (the whole sixty-one cents) and do all you can do, and I will provide the rest for now. You give me all you've got and a hug and a kiss (that is, make this a personal relationship), and the kingdom is yours! …You do everything you can do, and I'll do what you can't yet do. Between the two of us, we'll have it all covered. You will be one hundred percent justified.’” (Stephen E. Robinson, Believing Christ: The Parable of the Bicycle and Other Good News [Salt Lake City: Deseret Book Co., 1992], 31-33.)

Jesus is not just the door he is the PAYMENT in full you will not OFFER your repentance as payment in part nor full
HB 10 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
Gen 4:5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

JESUS PAID IT ALL! Not the TWO of us!
But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever

This Perverted teaching will take you right to Hell