From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Hansen
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:42 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: [TruthTalk] New Subject--A&E

DAVEH:  May I suggest another topic of interest to me?  I am curious as to if any of you folks ever consider what would have happened IF Adam and Eve had not transgressed.  Does that discussion ever come up with you folks?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
   Look  --  what are we going to discuss here on TT?   We have pretty much said all that can be said about any number of subjects.

jd

--
Dave Hansen

Yahoo! Shopping