Wow big demands for someone who will not put substance behind his beliefs.

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Judy said'For the record, I don't believe that C. S. Lewis actually knew the Lord'

Lance, having made an incorrect leap in logic,due to a  belief that Judy believed that persons who die while not knowing the Lord (Lewis is dead), go to hell, thought she'd so consigned him. I suspect that the operative word herein is 'consigned'. Let me then remove this word and, ask Judy the following questions:

1. Do you stand by your assessment that csl did not 'know' (define please) the Lord?

2. Should you be correct then, WHERE IS CSL? (employ some biblical interpretation, please)

thanks,

Lance

Yahoo! Shopping