DAVEH:   ROTFLOL.........Good one, Terry!   :-D

Terry Clifton wrote:
Please do not try to deceive us, IZ.  Shabby! Just shabby!!  We know rental kids when we see them.  Probably from rentakid.com or Family for a day.org. I've seen that dog somewhere before too.  Think it was a "Front line" ad.
Terry

ShieldsFamily wrote:

PS  I forgot to brag—err, I mean mention, that my 7 year old granddaughter has been playing the piano for the past year.  Son Todd taught himself to play after graduating from the Academy, and he is teaching her to play.  But they can “play” the daylights out of any instrument! And, boy, can the 3 year old belt out “I’ve Got Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy, Down in My Heart” with drama! iz

--
Dave Hansen