Looks like the LDS have actually suceeded in ressurecting the old Canaanite BAAL Worship!
Click here to order your own paperback copy.

Notice Antons Satanic STAR on the temple below!

Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
temple stone!
Du 17 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded

Du 18 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

There are seven stars in the sign or constellation of the Big Dipper on the Salt Lake Temple, explained by President Harold B. Lee "to represent the great truth that through the priesthood of God the lost may find their way." Harold B.Lee, Stand Ye in Holy Places, p. 251

Amos 5:26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

2 Kings 23:5,11  And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven. And he took away the horses that the kings of Judah had given to the sun, at the entering in of the house of the LORD, by the chamber of Nathanmelech the chamberlain, which [was] in the suburbs, and burned the chariots of the sun with fire.
http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/lds/meridian/2000/mormastr2.html#fn12
Enoch, Abraham, and Moses all had revelations on astronomy, and Joseph Smith called the first newspaper of the Church The Evening and the Morning Star. Why this preoccupation with the heavens?
Just as the Savior was born and sacrificed on special Hebrew calendar days, so was the Prophet Joseph Smith. His birth on Monday, 23 December 1805 coincided with the Hebrew day marking the winter solstice, leading to the suggestion that it symbolized the return of the light of the gospel to a dark world.(Proctor, Scot Facer, Witness of the Light, Deseret Book Company, Salt Lake City, Utah, p. 22)  Moreover, Thursday, 27 June 1844, the day on which the Prophet went "like a lamb to the slaughter" (D&C 135:4), was one of four Hebrew "days of atonement " ( the day of atonement on which joe was "martyed") The Law of Moses actually required priests to sacrifice two lambs every day: one in the morning and one in the afternoon (Num. 28:3-8). Because the Hebrew day begins about sunset, the morning sacrifice was near the meridian of the 24-hour Hebrew day, and the afternoon sacrifice was near the end of the day. The morning sacrifice appears to have represented Jesus Christ, who would come in the meridian of time, and the afternoon lamb might well have symbolized the Prophet Joseph Smith, who came in the latter days and did "more, save Jesus only, for the salvation of men in this world, than any other man that ever lived in it" (D&C 135:3).

Charles Perry Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Blaine, the resident TT astrologer says, " and the sunstone with the
round-faced image of god". Is god's face round like the sun? Does the sun
have a face like god's? Does god have a literal face? Are god and the sun
the same that anyone should combine them in an image? Can you say "Sun
worship"? "Graven Images"?

"When the suuuuuun is in the seventh house...and Ju-pi-terrrrr aligns with
Mars.....Peeeeaaaace will guide the pla-a-nuts, and loooove will guide the
stars, this is the dawning of the age of aquarius, the age of
aguarius...aquaaaaaaaariuuuus...aquaaaaaaaariiiuuus".

Gee, that was fun. I haven't sung that since Pluto was in the doghouse.

Blaine, can you explain what the age of aquarius is, if we are now in the
age of aquarius, and how that squares with your mormon beliefs, or how it
does not?

Do you believe Nostradamus to be an authentic prognosticator of the future?
What evidence do you have of the truth of his prophecies?

Thanks,
Perry

Yahoo! Shopping