In a message dated 12/10/2005 12:24:09 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I heard that there was a book explaining how the earth is the center of the Universe
It probably has as much truth as your book.
If I give you chapter & verse out of this book? so what!

Are Anton Laveys books good for your "spiritual Enlightenment"?

  Who's he?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
As you should know by now, I do not believe the Bible to be the only source of spiritual enlightenment!  :>)  I have a book titled Lost Books of the Bible, in which there are accounts that are written as being true, but were not accepted by those who made the final decisions of what should and what should not be included in the holy writ.  I tried to find it--must still be buried with stuff from when I moved--if I find it I will give you chapter and verse.
  In the account it actually gives the sister's name, and describes her as being very beautiful.
Blainerb