Thanks for KISS, Perry. Take care lest Dean show up a YOUR door.

It is the 'OTHER THAN' that I'm speaking of, Perry. Speaking of STUPID (you were weren't you?), your engagement with the Mormons on TT is petulant, pedantic and, lacking any prophetic component whatsoever.

As to your choice of 'obtuse' over 'abstruse' the last linguist I spoke with said that you are incorrect.

As to 'intelligence', I lay claim to none and, continue to prove it with every post.

Lastly, beloved moderator, should you continue to choose to carry on your engagement with our Mormon friends, might you at least address matters of some substance?