IFF true then, will you explain the 'teaching' underlying this practice? IFF false then, tell us if this was EVER THE CASE?
----- Original Message -----
From: Dean Moore
Sent: December 12, 2005 06:55
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Blaine Autumn equinox

Sent: 12/12/2005 12:43:42 AM

In a message dated 12/11/2005 4:05:23 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
For instance???
Blainerb
cd: Such as "depending on how tight the leather is"-and other sexual references-just showing your heart that is coming out of your mouth-the same as your prophet-defiled.

Tch Tch, you were the one to draw a naughty conclusion, Dean, not me.    Is this an example of the eye with the beam wanting to remove the mote?   Let me see, weren't you also the guy who was certain women in the Mormon temples were getting all "oiled up.?"  :>)
cd: Actually that was Kevin who asked a high priests if he had put oil on any new brides lately-Case in point the Mormons get to put (with their hands) oil on the entire surface of the naked bodies on all young brides who get married in the temple. We tell them this is wrong. Correct me if I am wrong Kevin. Blaine is trying to find fault in me to cover his own sin of lusting after the flesh-usually Mormon things that I hate.