They aligned the whole temple with the stars in the sky but when they adorned it with symbols they had no concern for orientation.
Now that is a BIG WHIOPPER!

Charles Perry Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Blaine, I'll bet you are dead wrong. Are you saying the temple designers
just put it up randomly? No way. In symbolism, especially masonic symbolism,
from which the mormon stuff was taken, every detail has meaning!

Perry

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
>Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] LDS Restoration - BAAL Worship/ Kevin projecting
>evil
>Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 00:44:46 EST
>

>What about the stars on the American flag?? five points. I doubt they or
>the Mormon Temple builders even worry about what direction the stars
>point.
>
>In a message dated 12/11/2005 6:32:11 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
>So the North star points DOWN and looks just like the SATANIC star
>What a coincidence!
>
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

>Good picture of part of the recently completed Nauvoo Illinois Temple,
>Kevin. But the star on the wall of the Temple represents the North Star,
>which
>represents Jesus Christ.
>
>Kevin you need to remove the beam from your eye and then the LDS eye will
>appear perfectly clear.
>Blainerb

Yahoo! Shopping