I take your correction to heart, Judy. As to the aforemention persons, let's just say that you've offered a much milder treatmen below than on other occasions.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: December 15, 2005 06:20
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Judy says:'I don't know these men and I have said nothing, repeat nothing, about them personally.."

You are doing with my words what your mentors do with God's Word Lance - which is interjecting your own reasonings.
As for Calvin and Barth.  Barth had his own issues with God's Word which I prefer to let lie with him - Calvin however is in my face at church and he is something else. Here is a man who apparently taught and his disciples today (who appear intelligent in every other way) - teach and lead others to pass on the image of a Heavenly Father - the one Jesus loved and communed with daily - who in His Sovereignty decrees a thing and then punishes His Creation for doing what He decrees.  Along the same lines he decrees some saved and some lost so the responsibility there is all on Him.

Since Jesus warned everyone (including you and I) to take heed how we hear. I am amazed that this can be happening in our day.  In some circless there are more ppl paying heed to these men's words than the Words of  Jesus Himself.

As for what I said to you Lance - you have even put your own spin on that.  I never said anything about your teaching.
Go back and read it again (I wonder if you do all of your reading this way).  I said you were reading MY WORDS with the help of the powers of darkness who are the ones who scramble words, interject different meanings, and keep confusion going. I said nothing at all about your teaching or who does or does not help you.  So let's at least deal with the truth of the matter Lance.