In a message dated 12/26/2005 11:52:23 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Add to
this the fact that JS was himself a mason of at least the 32nd degree,
Blainerb:  I assure you there are not anywhere near 32 degrees in Mormon temple ceremonies.  There are NO degrees in the ceremonies.  :>)
There are three degrees of glory in the resurrection, in LDS theology, could this be what Lance was referring to?