On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 14:38:05 -0700 "Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Perry doesn't seem to want to get involved period. That aside, I said it like l did because I meant it that much.

Don't you think it more than a little arrogant Bill; after all this is not your classroom.

You've ended dozens of discussions with this kind of ad hom garbage. People finally just wear out and give up.

It people means you Bill, yes you do take off and go home early on.  Worn out?  You don't have much stamina I guess.
JD just hangs in there ....  Ad hom garbage?  Nothing I write could be described this way and this is ad hom in itself.

In the meantime the real issues are almost always lost. Who gives a damn if an idea comes from me or you or the church fathers?
IS IT TRUE? -- that is the question. We are not here to discuss personalities, but the truthfulness of "issues."

I'm not discussing personalities.  You and Lance and Debbie S. are busy doing this.

Talk about ideas, Judy; talk about issues; leave the people behind them alone. Either that or embrace the fact that on most of
these issues, it is you who is the heretic.

Gladly Bill, except that you keep resurrecting them.  I would love to stick with scripture and let the dead along with their
ideas - and their actions RIP until the time of the great whitethrone judgment...

Bill

From my side Bill, it is also offensive and wearisome when ppl want to constantly strive over these issues.
Why do you say "don't do it again" as though I am your child - are you an up and coming moderator?
Perry would not speak like this to another believer.