----- Original Message -----
From: Charles Perry Locke
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 1/9/2006 12:44:02 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] TO ALL TT"S

Dean, you may think I am city folk, but I grew up in Kentucky and used to hunt groundhogs. My grandmother would gut the groundhogs and slide an appropriate sized piece of cedar into the groundhog, bake it for a bout 4 hours, then throw away the roundhog and we'd eat the cedar! In fact, she had a dog tht hunted groundhogs. She would show him a piece of cedar, and he'd run off and wouldn't come back until he caught a groundhog just the right size to fit that piece of cedar! One day she walked out the back door with the ironing board, and we havn't seen the dog since!

Perry

cd:-)  My cousin was driving down from picnicking on  the Blue Ridge Parkway with his lady friend and noticed a Bobcat sitting in the Middle of the road. He stopped his jeep and got out with a lug wrench and walked down to the bobcat which was huddled into a ball because of the cold. When he got up close to the cat it jumped on his leg and locked on. He proceeded to scream and beat the cat with the lug wrench but the more he hit the cat the more it attacked him and crying ' God help me " he swung harder. After a long time of fighting the cat jerked and lay still and as my cousin examined his wounds he note that the his jeans didn't have a tear in them but there were bruises all over his legs where he had beaten himself with the lug wrench. He swears this is a true story :-)