Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 4:27 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: [TruthTalk] The mystery of Judy's gospel

Gary what is your problem?  I am not saying anything scripture does not say first ...  see Hebrews
13:7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God:
whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.
13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Jesus - the Word of God is what they spoke and He is the same yesterday, today, and for ever.