To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org;TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 1/17/2006 7:02:31 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Jesus , neither God nor Man

Dean  --  if I came into the house and told said,  Dean  !!!  There's a thing outside.

cd: Dean would say "does it seem dangerous? If so kill it".

Well,  I don't know  -- its its not fully human, I can tell you that much !!

cd: Dean would say" here is the shot gun John".

Get the point?   If you are not fully human , you are something other than human.
And God in Christ (?)  God cannot stop being God anymore than you can stop being who you are.   The text tells us that Jesus is the same --  always.

cd: I do understand what you are saying John? But you a leaving out the God part of Christ in your focus when you call him a poor common sickly depressed man that makes mistakes often. Both parts go together and the God part is much stronger than the weak flesh part-hence He is more than a man-due to the Godly nature which you must make allowances for.