Lance wrote:
> CALLING DAVID MILLER: ARISE THOU
> THAT SLEEPEST! You've not had a more
> important discussion (potentially) on TT, David.
> Why are you in semi-hybernation? You posted
> as temp mod a week or so ago on the most petty
> of matters yet, you fail to come forward, comprehensively,
> on such as this!  WHY?

No time, Lance.  Besides, Bill Taylor has been making excellent posts.  I
don't want to do anything to hinder what he has been doing.

As for the importance of this issue, it is not even close to being more
important than many other subjects that we have discussed.  In my opinion,
Judy's concepts align closely with past orthodoxy.  In fact, one of my
problems with it is that it is too close to Roman Catholicism's brand of
orthodoxy!