cd: DavidM what is the difference between your words to Lance concerning public preaching and your stance concerning preachers at B.Hinn?It seems to me you are doing the same thing as Lance was doing to Christine. Did you know that Kevin- whom you preached with in Florida- and Ruben are leaders who organize preaching at Hinn events? Did you wittiness anything wrong with Kevin's preaching in Florida?Do you think that he is of a jealous and envious nature? How about Ruben and his nature?How about the stance you took on our preaching at the temple in SLC how is that different from the stance taken against you daughter? Maybe you know how we feel now?