Judy preaches a 'Zirchon' (looks real but isn't) Jesus and, you are not offended. Others take exception to some of that which you say/do along with the manner of _expression_ and, we are described as 'not getting it'. You and yours appear comfortable in giving offence (other than that given by the preaching of the GENUINE JESUS) but not in receiving it, even when warranted.

It'd appear that in saying that 'I (you) don't understand' that you actually don't. There is a certain sadness is witnessing such as yourselves.

David, the 'F' word is far less offensive than the 'Z' word, IMO.