cd: When the women with the issue of blood touched the robe of Christ-Her
faith lead her to the source and when she touched the source virtue flowed
from the source. It took both faith and the source of virtue to heal
her.Are you saying that B. Hinn holds this type of virtue David? Will God
allow the unclean to clean the Holy?    Lev 11:34  Of all meat which may be
eaten, that on which such water cometh shall be unclean: and all drink that
may be drunk in every such vessel shall be unclean.   If one looks past the
Newspaper headlines and reads Dave Hunt article I sent last attachment then
truth will appear.I am not saying it is wrong to preach at Universities
that promote sin but in my belief both B.Hinn and the Universities are
wrong-and should be told so.