Judy's theology, David, may be 'the spirit of the Antichrist'. I believe that it is.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: January 31, 2006 12:20
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] the FWs about free speech thingy

RE: [TruthTalk] the FWs about free speech thingyThe working of iniquity
expresses itself in many ways.  The homosexual agenda and the feminine
movement is part of it.  It is the spirit of Antichrist.  The concept is
expressed in 2 Thess. 2:7.  Paul's foundation is from the book of Daniel.

Daniel 11:37
(37) Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of
women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

David Miller.

----- Original Message ----- From: Lance Muir