----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 1/31/2006 11:27:52 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Was Jesus of God's Nature?

I'd have to disagree with every point made by Bill in his post about the two Adams; Bill you are totally into flesh and blood - even your theology is earthly.  The first Adam was fruitful and he did multiply - in the flesh.  He had Cain, Abel, Seth and no telling how many others since he lived for 967 or so years.

The second Adam, contrary to your claim was not born into the fall. He is the Lord from Heaven; and was the Lord of life from His birth.  He didn't generate any physical life though and he died unmarried and childless.  judyt

cd: Maybe I shouldn't have read the post so quickly-but i am trying to answer them all.