From: Dean Moore
Sent: February 08, 2006 11:49
Subject: [TruthTalk] Fem. God- Dave H. get bathing suit.

----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: 2/8/2006 11:34:58 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Rightousness (jd 2 cd)

Originality not being your strong suit Dean, you are to be commended on parroting Judy's perpetual jibe. As neither of you knows whereof you speak, we'll just smile in response. Of all things that I'd not anticipated from you, JT & DM was 'buddying up' with the Mormons. You may just be out of your league as Moderator. You are out of your league theologically. Mayhap a call to DM would prove helpful prior entering the ring on this one again. You will need much more than Webster's dictionary, I'm afraid.\