Yes Christ makes them that way

DAVEH:   Makes them that way at birth?  It seems to me that vs 16 is not referring to a newborn child, as they seem not to have the cognizance to believe.

Dean Moore wrote:

all men are born equal.

DAVEH:  Is that just your personal theory, Dean....or do you have scriptural evidence to support your belief?
Cd: Yes Christ makes them that way, Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Dean Moore wrote:
cd; To stay in perversion John will change the chemistry of the body in time but all men are born equal.Naive? I wish I had remained so on some things sir.

--
Dave Hansen