That which 'frames' a thing and, that which the thing 'frames'.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judith H Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: February 11, 2006 21:31
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk]

So  Lance what IYO is the difference between 'cranial density' and 'thick
brained?'

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 04:13:17 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
The expression was 'cranial density'. On occasion some things slip by
DM as
they do all of us for the same reason, Judy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judith H Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>