ignorant of these things because we cling to mens doctrines that do not equate sin with destruction
and death so ppl like you give those in need the false assurance that they can continue on and God
still loves them while they are being destroyed.....

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:57:48 +0000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Excellent demonstration of proof-texting (again.)

Your quote of John 5:14  ------   when was the indwelling spirit given taht enables us to "sin no more?"
Before or after the cross?

jd

From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent: 2/15/2006 12:17:59 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fem. God- Dave H. get bathing suit.

this has an NT ring to it that has nothing to do with JC and his followers

cd: Which Bible are you reading Gary? It has every thing to do with sin,don't be belligerent.

Joh 5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

Joh 15:22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

Rom 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

..street preachers tell others (lost people) that a certain sin..is wrong