People approach TruthTalk from different perspectives.  It is interesting to
me that you are for plurality but against pluralism.  Can you elaborate on
that some more?  I'm not sure I'm against pluralism, but I'm not certain of
the distinction you perceive exists in these terms.  There are many ways in
which I can find agreement with a liberal philosopher like Isaiah Berlin who
promoted pluralism, but there are extensions of pluralism that I find
objectionable.  For example, I do believe that there is a single harmony of
truths into which everything fits, and that is Jesus Christ.  Some might
interpret this as monism, but from my perspective, there exists a great
diversity of those truths as they fit in that harmony of the person of Jesus
Christ.  I think this rightly might be understood as pluralism.

It seems to me that uniformity is not the goal.  Rather, iron sharpens iron,
and we help each other discard falsehood and embrace truth more firmly when
we discuss our various perspectives.  Few change quickly, but over time, we
each learn to appreciate that which is brought to the table by others.
There are many things you, Lance, bring out that I think about and come to
embrace in my life.  For example, you tend to have an emphasis on people
rather than ideas, an emphasis on relationships rather than understanding
concepts.  This has actually helped me keep my emphasis on the person of
Jesus in my thinking and preaching rather than the minute issues which
illustrate deviance from the person of Christ.  Having come from a science
background, it is all too easy for me to focus upon specific ideas and
concepts rather than the person of Jesus Christ.  Your approach has helped
balance me in this way, and I am thankful for you because of this.