I need the help of all list members(esp those who are static). I realize that many of you don't contribute to this list but still receive e-mail from this site. I believe there is a reason the Holy Spirit has kept you on this list and it is for this very occasion. I plan on enforcing the rules of protection on TT against those who love choas and need you help as a active participant to help this site grow. My goal is to be fair to all denominations and religions, and to provide protection for all members as even a Satanist has rights here on this site. But to live up to the owners idea of the power of truth we need your help for growth. Think about it . Carroll Moore Morerator.

Rev.2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations