Dean:It was verbally explicit. I believed you! Were you not telling the truth?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: March 04, 2006 14:08
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The 'spirit' of truthtalk?

[Original Message]
From: Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Date: 3/4/2006 11:17:31 AM

Sure Dean, "I don't know if I like the tone used in reference to me,
David'.
Given your history Dean, I actually interpreted this as an implicit
threat.
No kidding Dean, once a person, in this case you, has shown a capacity
for
violence (thus my remark later to DM/CM as an example of violence issuing
from a believer - something they seemed to believe impossible) I'm alert
the possibility of it once again.  OK?

cd; A little twisting of truth-to your favor-and play it to the hilt-huh,
Lance?Tell me what violence have you ever seen me do?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>