Sent: March 05, 2006 08:49
Subject: Re: Fw: [TruthTalk] emailing: sinnersinhand

What you don't get in all of your mental gyrations and rationalizing is that
the scriptures are "spiritually discerned" period.   Your head is not up to the job

First one must set up a bunch of straw men & caricatures as your assumptions.
Such as Fundamentalists are hicks.
Then the imagination can come up with all sorts of "enlightening" ideas.
Problem is they are all based on a false premise
(BTW Deb could not deal with the facts they are troubling to her fable based world view so she got out of the kitchen)

For instance case in point
Inherit the wind
Based on NON reality yet most people BELIEVE this fairy tale/ fable version
It is more fun than reality
See how the intelligensia trip over themselves calling it BRILLIANT LOL
what a Brilliant FABLE? Fascinating "fictionalized account"? LOL
ROTFL!!!!

IN FACT the textbook at the center of the controversy was horrific
Hunter's Civic Biology CHECK IT OUT!!!!
It taught the pseudo"SCIENCE" of EUGENICS!!!!!
..."Hundreds of families such as those described above exist today, spreading disease, immorality, and crime to all parts of this country.... Just as certain animals or plants become parasitic on other plants or animals, these families have become parasitic on society" (Hunter 1914 p. 263).
The lower forms of humanity should not procreate but be sterilaized or put in asylums
Among other SHOCKING details.
The WHITE RACE is "the highest type of race" (Hunter 1914 p. 196).

If you are interested in TRUTH rather than FABLE see these & the referenced links on those pages.

Follow the trail of Public school "Biology" to Eugenics > US Goverment FINANCED Eugenics http://www.amphilsoc.org/library/mole/e/ero.htm
> Funding of Eugenics in America http://www.eugenics-watch.com/roots/chap12.html
> Nazzi (it was a natural progression) http://www.commondreams.org/headlines/021500-02.htm
It began on long Island and never really ended at Auschwitz http://www.waragainsttheweak.com/

FACTS The Christians are demonized, while the evolutionists are made to be the heroes. Christians objected to the racism and eugenics associated with the evolutionary movement of the early 20th century, the scientific folks bought into EUGENICS and we all know where that lead. Hold yur breath you lower form jews.

FACTS can be FASCINATING THINGS!!!!!

LOOKS like the gullible are actually the psuedo INTELLIGENSIA who have swallowed the LIE and ended up really Inheriting the wind!
The highminded are very prideful about there superiority in things too high for you 'others' to really grasp (watch out they may try to put you away inteligensia Eugenics)
Pride goeth before a FALL!

Prov 11:29 He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool shall be servant to the wise of heart.

It is also interesting how riddled with holes this is, I guess that is why the intelligensia must create caricatures/fables can't deal with the facts as they are.
See also new bibles...

Judy gets what is important and so does Dean