Gary jt has not trimmed one jot or tittle from the holy writ
1 Cor 13:12 is of course, comparitively speaking, in light of the "Risen Christ".
However, I also believe 1 Cor 13:13 "And NOW abideth faith - faith in what?
Your incoherrent musings, Dylans, those of John Lennon? Lance's opinions?  Lord forbid!

"HE is the Rock His work is perfect for ALL His ways are JUDGMENT
A God of Truth and without iniquity - just and right is He....."