http://www.cultlink.com/ar/hinnfalse.htm

benny is a False prophet in 1989 at Orlando Christian Center he prohesied:

"The Lord also tells me to tell you in mid 90s -- about '94 or '95, no later than that -- God will destroy the homosexual community of America . . . He will destroy it with fire."

"The Spirit of God tells me -- an earthquake will hit the East Coast of America and destroy much in the 90s."

"The Spirit tells me -- Fidel Castro will die in the 90s. . . Holy Spirit just said to me, it'll be worse than any death you can imagine."