Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ya gots me. C'mon who doesn't love the arms trade?  Is it not a sensible way of 'culling'? Now, if only we could get the deer in New York to shoot one another.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 08, 2006 06:54
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Addendum to 'snakes anyone'?

O a hint about CPP?

NON ANSWER? compared to your total avoidance until this GREAT MOMENT in TT History?
CMON....

Again, perhaps I was not clear I just thought it was obvious on the face of it besides the scripture are of GREAT PLAINESS
Where & in what way did I practice what you preach NON ANSWER?

Your mischaracterization is surely not a good tatic on your part if you really want others to weigh in on the question as you claim!

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I read it slow. As you did not answer, I then assumed that such was not true of you. Sorta like CPP/WMD!
Based on your non-answer I'd still assume that they don't ALL reflect your experience.