----- Original Message -----
Sent: 3/8/2006 2:04:08 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The 'spirit' of truthtalk?

to clear the confusion one should be able to prove their charge they make against others.

DAVEH:   That's what I asked you to do when you made a false accusation about me (condoning violence) a few months back.  Your response was that you didn't know how to use the archives, and that is was my responsibility to prove that I didn't say something that I didn't say.  Which is logically illogical.
cd: You claimed it to be false I do not-but if I remember correctly you stated at that time that you understood why I was having difficultly finding the posting in the archives because you also tried the search to no avail-Has that you made  statement changed?Maybe the owner of TTwould stop being so cheap and get us a better search engine-with word search?

So what is you better idea?

DAVEH:  Practice what you preach.
cd: When have I done otherwise? Posting please?

By the way I can change the rules if there is good reason to do so-but you cannot.

DAVEH:  Ahhhhhhh......May I assume this is your perception of fairness?!?!?!
cd: Yes the fair chance everyone else has who is moderator-I noticed you have never been asked-seems your fairness is the one in question here not mine?Also sound like a jealously issue on your part-Be honest-get a mirror and tell me if your face is red-even now?

    When I joined TT, it was proudly proclaimed there was only one rule in TT.  It seems several moderators have put that fallacy to rest.
cd: The Ad. Hom rule does exist I am only pin pointing it's preamters.If I applied the rules as it is stared I would have to put almost everyone off this site-starting with you-So I am trying to keep you and your friends on this site and still apply the rule that I must apply to do my job? Do You Have Any Helpful Idea's?

you show no hesitation provoking me-Why is that?

DAVEH:  I'm not sure, Dean.  I find SPers to be cut from a different bolt of cloth.  It seems like some SPers live in a different world, where they are in constant battle with everybody, including some that at first appear to be on their side of the fence.
cd: That is because you lack understanding in the gospel Dave-that you refuse to accept.It is a tool used to create conformity to God's will as stated in the King James Bible. ;-) Kevin.

 Other than the few Spers I've found on TT, I really don't have much experience with them, so I find how they think and operate to be rather interesting.  (e.g., Waving underwear in the faces of those they want to convert.)  To me it seems such a strange way to sell a product, so to speak.
cd: Maybe you do not accept the idea that they are not always trying to sell something-In the underware situation they are holding up a part used for false teaching and declaring it to be such-as a warning from God for repentance. The more you complain about this and use it against the believers the deeper you are getting into offending God Dave-receive the Bible/repent of the underware thingy and Mormonism and all will be well-If you have worn them more than 3/4 hours you have defiled them with human waste anyway (1/2 hours if you are an old man).

 Yet some SPers seem (from my perspective) to lack a measure of _______(I'll leave it for the reader to fill in the word), which to me seems at odds with their mission statement.  So I've got to wonder what makes them tick....just what is it that makes SPers the way they are.  I don't know if that makes much sense, Dean.  It's late and I suppose I'm just rambling on....
cd: You are right you do not make much sense Dave: Isa 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and show my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

with the way things are going He should be able to read it here in a short amount of time.

DAVEH:   ???   What's that mean, Dean?  Are you going to invite the Bishop of TT to return?
cd: John is back on now Dave.