gave us copies to tear up in from of the Temple-but we didn't do so.

DAVEH:   Thank you for that measure of respect, Dean.

I guess I will Get DavH off you back

DAVEH:   ???  Does that mean you have your finger on the EXECUTE DavH button, Judge Dean?  Has Kevin been complaining about me bothering him lately?  I don't recall saying anything to him recently that would be disrespectful......But if he wants me gone, it is within your power to carry out his wishes.

Group Please keep off the Ad. Hom. grass so I can give the "Provoker" some attention

DAVEH:   How considerate of you, Judge Dean!   I guess I should fee privileged that you are willing to devote all your attention to me to the exclusion of other TTers.  It does seem a bit selfish though.....as you seem to want to smoke all the Ad. Hom. grass yourself!!!    Just don't inhale though, as you might choke on it......   =-O

Dean Moore wrote:
cd: Ouch:-) Hey I have that picture in mutli's-The High Priest that Ruben hung out (what was his name?)with gave us copies to tear up in from of the Temple-but we didn't do so. Kevin I guess I will Get DavH off you back for a while as soon as David shows of-or better yet I might as well get stated on that:-)So I will be busy for a while-Group Please keep off the Ad. Hom. grass so I can give the "Provoker" some attention.

--
Dave Hansen