Neither. It is who I perceive you to be as a 'person'.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 09, 2006 07:18
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The 'spirit' of truthtalk?

Is it the two sentences from me or the Five BIBLE verses that you consider a RANT?

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DAVEH:   I can understand you saying that about Lance, Kevin.....but, why did you include Judge Dean in that rant?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
You & Lance can attack all you want. God says and eternity will reveal the wisdom of winning souls!

Pr 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

1 co 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 co 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

JN 4:36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.

2 Co 9:6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.