There you go refering us to your "bibLe" again

Why would I not find such import displayed in the HOLY BIBLE?
Why do I need to go to those that ( IYO ) may or may not have REAL TRUTH
Your philosophy is SELF-REFUTING

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It is apparent to all that I'm no match for such as Dean, Kevin and, Judy. I'm just not in their league. Therefore.................NO, I'm not leaving! I'd only suggest that you look up the discussion on the above as it took place in the history of the 'believing community'. You needn't and, probably won't, agree. It might however, give you some sense of the import attached to it vis a vis Jesus.

Yahoo! Mail