an Idol worshiper a Pagan

DAVEH:  As I see it Dean, I don't worship idols.  So for you to call me a pagan would be a false accusation.  Do I get an apology for making that false representation?

if not then can I wittiness on TT?

DAVEH:   Your wittiness on TT surely brings a smile to many, Judge Dean!     :-)

Dean Moore wrote:

Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] DaveH is a pagan ?????

They'd be of their father the devil - at least that's how I understand it.  jt

cd; But we cannot tell them that here Judy-Wonder if we can call a Sodomite a queer on TT? Or can we call a Homo a Sodomite without offending him?How about calling a Homo- Gay? How about calling a idol worshipper an Idol worshiper or an Idol worshiper a Pagan.I mean- what can we call those that do such thing-Christians?Do we have to refer to all as the Godly-as not to offend them and the owner of this site? Can we as Christians even express the Truth of what category God places the infidels on this site-No! As the name infidels can offend the infidel.We are commanded by God to carry his message all over the world-but we not allowed to do so on TT? I say if one is placed into a category them let the one that spoke the truth prove this is what the person is-and if the shoe fits let them wear it-at least then one will know in which he stands in the judgement.That is by no means harming others-on the contrary it is helping others-and I for on e would be afraid of the God that commanded His to do suc h if I stood against such a command-anywhere/anytime. That is the exact reason I did not hinder Sarah from preaching in SLC.One should wait and hear if the preachers is speaking truth-and if so be silent. In my short life I have learned that God's word does indeed shed light on groups and individuals-it exposed the works of darkness for what they are-can my light shine on TT-if not then can I wittiness on TT?If not-am I not directed to go to the next town after shaking the dust off my feet as a testimony AGAINST them? Yes I am Judy!

Isa 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and show my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.