To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org;TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 3/12/2006 12:29:48 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Messenger boys

cd: The you need to set limits on the authority you give to others-see below- I am only doing the job you asked me to do David. The site is growing again-membership is up/posting is up-are you upset because I am getting resentment from some of Satan's messenger boys? That should be expected by you David as this is exactly what happens on the street when God is working-Satan howls..

And who might these be ???
cd: If I wanted to identify them I would have put their names in the above: But I suspect you know.Do you consider this to be Ad. Hom? Close to Ad. Hom.? How strong is this Ad. Hom rules in it's present form-as in it ability to protect others from attacks.Have you ever wondered that from the start that this was planned and some people just love walking into traps?Scary huh:-)

.