Why is Linda's compliment to Dean posted under the "++++Moderators Comment  +++"  heading  not once, but twice?   Have the rules changed on this.   I know the owner of the List,  David Miller  (Beverly Hills , Florida) complained about this very thing yesterday,  I believe.

With nearly ever post, Dean,   I am looking forward to our debate with increasing enthusiasm.   I am thinking David,  if he would take time, could be the "rules master"  (if you will).

My question, above remains.  Also,   I am at a loss for the complaint against DH.

jd