Taken to its ABSURD "logical" conclusion then this  must  be a example of a PORNO "babe" in Christ.  We have a EPIDEMIC of HEARERS and a FAMINE of DOers in the Land! They can recite the word but it makes no difference in their lives.
Carey said despite her racy occupation, she's still a Christian

Porn starlet Mary Carey to dine with Bush again

XXX movie actress who caused stir last summer eating dinner this week Posted: March 13, 2006 1:50 a.m. Eastern
Mary Carey, the buxom, XXX movie star who caused an uproar last year for dining with President Bush and her pornographer, apparently still has a hunger for the nation's capital, and will have dinner with the president once again this week.
The former candidate for California governor is to attend the United to Victory dinner with Bush on Thursday, and have lunch at a related event Wednesday where Bush adviser Karl Rove is the guest speaker.
<SNIP>

The NRCC is the same group that accepted $5,000 from Carey and her pornographer, Mark Kulkis of Kick A-- Pictures, and allowed the pair to take part at the 2005 Flag Day Dinner.
Asked by WND last year about the propriety of the Republican Party collecting $5,000 from a pornographer and the example such an appearance set for the moral climate of the nation, White House press secretary Scott McClellan said: "I think you need to direct those questions to the committee itself."
When WND contacted the NRCC about the Flag Day event, spokesman Carl Forti said, "They've paid their money. No matter what they do, the money is going to go to help elect Republicans to the House."
In an exclusive interview with WorldNetDaily, Carey said despite her racy occupation, she's still a Christian, and has her own aspirations of winning the presidency in the future.
"I read the Bible and pray every night," she explained.
Carey, whose real name is Mary Ellen Cook, says she was named after the Mary Ellen character on "The Waltons" TV show. Born in Cleveland, she was raised in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., studied theater in college, and worked jobs in restaurants before trying stripping and then making the decision to enter the world of celluloid sex.
"I kind of wanted to be a porn star," she said. "I wasn't raped or abused."
With a Lutheran grandmother, Carey says she attended church regularly until the age of 12.
Despite having numerous sexual partners, she remains proud of her occupation.
"I probably have less sex with those guys than any college girl [typically has]. It doesn't make me less moral," she said. "I'm sure a lot of Christians have had sex before marriage. God reads my heart. I'm a good person. ... I think I have more morals than the politicians in office. I don't rob, steal, hurt, or lie – a lot of politicians do that."
When asked about Bible verses condemning adultery, she responded, "Bill Clinton committed adultery. [Doing] adult movies is acting, portraying a role. It's not Mary Ellen Cook, the real me."

Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Where are you reading all these "great claims" Lance?
I read the same TT that you do and I don't see them.  Truth is truth regardless of where each of us
is at today personally... and I know very little about how each one on TT lives their lives, especially the men;
and you Lance are the most tight lipped of all while ATST the most opinionated as regards others. I'd say
your own "perceptions" are way out of wack!!!