cd: Does the foolish need a reason to be foolish? I also reason to believe that they have spoken behind my back on the phone- Wickedness whispering in Millers ear lies and half-truth-put a little truth-show a little emotion in the mix and there you have it. This is what happened with John-but I refused till he show signs of remorse. He hung around so long in private that he reminded me of that stray dog that refused to leave my house. After a while I started feeding it out of pity-Turned out to be a worthless dog in the end-didn't have no appreciation for the food, me ,or the pity.Just a worthless dog-that bites the hand that feeds it.Sound familiar?

----- Original Message -----
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 3/14/2006 1:02:48 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The dearly departed

Why do ppl so love darkness and gossip and one upping the next guy??
Along with stirring the pot - where's the love??

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:22:45 -0500 "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
cd; They have been in contact with Miller - Blain, DH ,John, Gary- and believe it or not Glen tabor.All in one group e-Mail-of which I seem to be the topic.

Why dont you contact them directly? You have their email addresses, as do the rest of us. iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

By the way  --  are we allowed to ask as to the status of Gary and DH?   They are missed on this forum by some.

jd