..yo DaveH, send this to Bob & ask him where he got the idea:)
On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 11:22:43 -0700 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

"..There's always some new stranger sneakin' glances
Some trigger-happy fool willin' to take chances
And some old whore from San Pedro to make advances
Advances on your spirit and your soul.

The businessmen from Taos want you to go down
They've hired Pat Garrett to force a showdown.
_Billy_, don't it make ya feel so low-down
To be shot down by the man who was your friend?

Hang on to your woman if you got one
Remember in El Paso, once, you shot one.
She may have been a whore, but she was a hot one
Billy, you been runnin' for so long.

Guitars will play your grand finale
Down in some Tularosa alley
Maybe in the Rio Pecos valley
Billy, you're so far away from home."
B Dylan :: Copyright © 1972 Ram's Horn Music