DAVEH:  I didn't deal with BD personally....my nephew did.   It seems to me that if anybody would request permission or asking whether or not posting it on TT is in violation, it should be the guy posting the copyrighted material.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
yes

[E.g., you know Bob Dylan to some degree (didn't you say he's got one of your leather jackets?);
perhaps write, through his internet site, and ask him to check out the TT archives for a © violation
(& let us know what he says:)]