Gary, you have accused someone of being a liar for saying Truth is Jesus
Christ.  Now you say here that it is POSSIBLE that you think it is true
about JC being Truth?

First, let me lay out some new ground rules that are actually old ground
rules.  We don't allow ad hominem style arguments such has you posted in
calling Judy a liar, so whether or not it is true and whether or not you
believe it, please do not repeat such posts to TruthTalk.

Second, we really need to carry this dialogue further than possibilities
about what you believe.

I know that you accept Scripture as being true, so, I would like you to
state whether you agree or disagree with the following statements if you are
willing.

1.  Jesus said, "I am truth."

2.  Jesus is truth.

3.  Truth is Jesus.

Along the same lines, we have discussed on this list long ago the following
concepts and so I would like to hear whether you agree or disagree with the
following statements.

1.  God is love.

2.  Love is God.

Thank you.  After I see what your position is, I will have some other
questions.