Judy, I'm scratching my head on this one.  I think maybe you might understand the response better than me.

David Miller
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 5:41 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Physics, Astronomy and Genesis chapters 1-11

I'm wondering what would motivate someone to send a msg like this to a public list
Can you help me with it DavidM?
It is not conversation that's for sure
It is not communication either
Is this written to help encourage or instruct?
What is the point in taking one line out of it's setting to make it imply something the author may
never have intended?