As to the former, I agree. As to the latter, that's what I'm suggesting to David but, he seems not to want engagement at that level.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 19, 2006 08:31
Subject: [TruthTalk] Hell BoM

David and Lance, why would you have the most interesting discussions
off the list?  Do you think the rest of us are too immature or not up to your level?
I'm aware of E.W. Kenyon and Hobart Freeman, New Thought and on and on
These are not sects per se even if these men did get off into error and legalism
Philosophy can be every bit as evil - in fact we are warned to stay away from
philosophies of men.  As for real believing scientists re Genesis 1-3 - there
are plenty of them at ICR - why not allow them to clean your pipes.

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I DID discuss it with you off the list but, you did not respond, David. What
we (most believers) have here is a failure to communicate with you (your
sect). You cite Heb 11 as if it amounted to 'case closed'. When I wrote you
privately David, I mentioned Hobart Freeman. Please look at his legacy and,
take care. E. W. Kenyon's offspring are everywhere. Are you one of them?

I also asked you whether you'd be interested in exposing yourself to some
'real' believing scientists re: Genesis 1-3. Would you? Further David, would
you be interested in exposing yourself to some 'real' logicians (i.e.
philosophers who employ logic without falling prey to rationalism).