You JD have rejected substance unless conformed to your liking and by then it is no longer substance but mixture.
So what would be the point??

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 11:33:51 +0000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I rest my case !!  And a fourth post (of the morning) that is absolutely content free   ------------   talk about "substance abuse !!"  that is what goes on in your your posts.

jd

From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Big problem JD; the "biblical message" is something other than what you have been proffering on TT so far
So why not just admit that you counsel using your own theology and that the results belong to you also?.

jt: How about a statement of TRUTH communicated by the author of TRUTH then?

JD: That is exactly what I am saying.  I counsel others as time permits.  I use the biblical message in my work.  That does not mean the Bible is a counseling manual !!  Neither is it a science book.   But if you don't get what I am saying in the above,  just move on.   It does not appear that you do get what I have said.